As part of Rockmart's 150th Celebration, Photographers are invited to submit up to three (3) photos for a juried exhibit that will hang at the Rockmart City Complex and Silver Comet Trailhead. Participants are asked to submit photos that feature iconic landmarks, buildings, parks, events, trails, and/or green spaces in the City limits of Rockmart.
DUE: May 31, 2022, Email
Registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is required to allow for planning of
exhibit space. Pre exhibit approval of the actual photo is not required.
Photos delivered must
meet the Entry Rules and Policies below
Photos Delivery Dates: July 11 - 14, 2022 10 am – 4 pm Silver Comet Trailhead, Rockmart
Entry Fee: No entry fee
Exhibit Dates: July 18 -
September 1, 2022
Pick up Artwork: September 1 - 3, 2022 10 am – 4 pm Special arrangements may be made to schedule a pickup after September 3, 2022
Theme: Photos should
feature iconic landmarks, buildings, parks, events, trails, and/or green spaces
in the City Limits of Rockmart.
Photographer Recognition, Ribbons and Awards: Saturday, August 20, 2022, at Rockmart 150 Anniversary Celebration. A
professional Juror from out of the community will be selected for the judging. Cash awards for Best of Show, 1st,
2nd, 3rd, Honorable Mention and Peoples Choice.
Entry Rules and Policies:
1. Open to photographers 18 years and older
2. Submit up to three (3) photos or photo composites taken from 2016-2022
3. Photo – editing and/or software manipulations of images is allowed
4. By submitting an entry, the entrant acknowledges that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
5. The City of Rockmart reserves the right to refuse works
that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate. Each photograph must be tasteful and
suitable for public and family viewing.
6. Each entry
must have the following label/information attached to the back of each photograph.
State ___________________ Zip______________
Location Photo: __________________________________
7. Unless the photographer requests otherwise (in writing),
images may be used for the purpose of publicity in print or on the Internet by the City of Rockmart The photographer will maintain the copyright
for his/her photo.
8. Photos must be framed; ready for hanging; minimum size 11 x14 framed. A gallery wrapped canvas does not need to be
9. If photo or prints are listed for
sale, the photographer will handle all sales. Buyers will be able to take
possession of the work at the end of
Click the link below to view the registration form. Please email all registration forms to email@example.com
View of Rockmart - Registration Form